How to Fix Mcafee Error 1316?admin
Do you use Mcafee suite? Are you getting Mcafee error 1316 while spotting the already existed account? If yes, then you are at the right spot. Why I am saying so because you can Fix Mcafee Error 1316 with the help of techies or blog.
Let me tell you about this error first.The error includes details:
Environment: McAfee Drive Encryption (DE) 7.x
Root Cause: while upgrading the drive encryption then upgrade fails. That is—the specified account has already existed.
Before reading the whole content, I want to give you an overview of the blog. The blog contains two parts—1st one for support accessibility & 2nd one for solutions. The Mcafee Antivirus Support accessibility relies on the devices you have at that time. For example, use team viewer software to let techies resolve issues in a direct way. To do so, you may approach support channels—distant, online, or phone service.
In the end, experts will welcome your issues in the well-organized hierarchy. If the degree of difficulty of your error is lower, then experts will try to fix it over a single phone call. And if the degree of complexity of your error is high then let experts take the remote access of your PC.
Let’s Discuss Mcafee System Need
- MS Internet Explorer 5.5 with SP2 or more
- RAM—512 MB least and 1-2 GB suggested
- MS mouse or supportable pointing device
Let’s resolve Mcafee error with the help of methods enlisted below:
Methods to Resolve Mcafee Error 1316:
Method 1: Change the Erroneous Registry Entries
- Hit on the “Start” taskbar button.
- Enter “command” into the search box.
- Click [Enter] key while pressing [CTRL-Shift] key.
- You’ll get the permission window.
- You need to click on “Yes” button.
- CMD window with a blinking cursor will open.
- Enter “regedit” (without double quotes).
- You will get the registry editor window.
- In the “Registry Editor”, choose the error related key.
- Try to find the file menu.
- From the “File menu”, select “Export”.
- In the “Save In” list, choose the folder to save the Mcafee backup key.
- In the “File Name” box, give a name for Mcafee backup file.
- You will get the Export Range box.
- In the “Export Range” box, ensure that you have chosen “Selected branch” option.
- You need to click on the “Save” button.
- Save this file with a .reg extension.
- Here is how you can design the Mcafee backup for the given registry entries.
Method 2: Change the Package Name of Registry Entries
You need to change the package name of the registry entries. Do it to the right package name for your operating systems. For example, operating systems like Android, Windows OS family can use for it. Key Note: don’t rename downloaded MSI installation packages of your suite.
Below is a list of the right EEAgent registry entries details:
For Windows 64-bit operating system:
For Windows 32-bit operating system:
Are you facing any runtime issues while running methods?
Learn How to get foolproof aid from Mcafee Antivirus Support Techies
If you face any runtime issues & want to get rid of them in one go then call experts up. In such a way, you can save your quality time, resource, & money. The fastest way to tackle such error is the phone facility. To use it, keep your fingers down on your keypad & dial the Mcafee Antivirus Support Number. Once you make a call at the toll-free number, you will connect to Mcafee experts. At the expert end, your call will be recordable. So, experts will aid you without violating your privacy & security. Now, you can understand how the phone service considers as the finest service mode ever. Ring! Ring our Mcafee Techies for such error!