How to Fix McAfee Antivirus Error 12152 | McAfee Supportadmin
McAfee Error 12152 errors are usually caused due to mis-configured system files in the User’s Windows operating system. This error is a common format to be used by Windows as well as other Microsoft compatible software. According to McAfee Antivirus support expert guidance, it is necessary for users to identify what actually has caused this issue. Well, this can be in the form of a technical description or even due to various numeric error numbers. Windows corrupted system file entries can easily threaten the well-being of the user’s computer functioning process. Not only this, but also there may be events that can result into the creation of huge system file errors.
Few possible events such as improper deletion of applications, hardware and incomplete installations or un-installation process of any related software may be a big cause to this error. File errors can surely be caused while the PC has just been recovered from virus, adware, spyware attack or even due to an incorrect computer shutdown. These activities will further result in the deletion process or the corruption mode of entries in the Windows system files. Such corrupted system files will further lead to missing as well as improperly linked information and other serious problems on the files that are used to develop applications to work in an accurate way.
Steps to fix McAfee Antivirus Error 12152 errors
There are probably two methods to solve this critical McAfee error:
Method1: The Manual User guide:
- Start the computer in normal and then log into it as an Administrator account.
- Click on the “Start” button and then select the icon known as “All Programs, Accessories, System Tools”. Next, directly choose the “System Restore” option.
- Select of the “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option in the new window is to be made by users and then simply click on the “Next” option.
- Choose the latest “System Restore” point directly from the displayed box which will appear as a title “On this list” and then click on the “restore point” list.
- Press the “Next” button thereafter
- Click on the “Next” button on the window for further confirmation process.
- Restart the PC after the restoration process has been completely finished.
Method 2: The Automated User Solution:
- Download the “McAfee Error 12152” repair tool to rectify the error easily.
- Installation of the program is necessary and then click on the ”Scan” button.
- Press the “Fix/Repair” button carefully after you have completed the scan process.
- Restart the PC carefully to avoid any future technical snags.
For more queries related to McAfee antivirus software issues, drop us an email or simply dial us at our McAfee Installation support department to resolve all your issues instantly.