How to Fix an Unexpected Error Has Occurred on McAfee?admin
“Unexpected Error Has Occurred on McAfee” message in the McAfee antivirus software usually occurs due to working with obsolete Windows OS components related to Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML). Well, McAfee Customer Support team has defined MSXML as a set of services that allow applications to be written in VBScript, JScript, and Microsoft development tools to easily develop Windows-native XML-based applications. But you absolutely need not to be worried about it because below are given few promising solutions described by expert team to overcome with this issue in the McAfee antivirus software
Steps to resolve “Unexpected Error has occurred” on McAfee Antivirus
Solution 1: Update Microsoft Windows
- For the very first step, users are required to open the Windows Update which can easily be done by opening the “Windows Update” section from the “Start” menu. It may even be done via opening the web browser and accessing the section known as “windowsupdate.microsoft.com” link.
- Choose and then customize the Windows Update window now.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions carefully to verify that you are working with the latest Microsoft Service Pack, a Critical High Priority Update features, and Option software updates feature such as .net framework and Microsoft XML Core services.
Solution 2: Update the McAfee software app and then restart the system.
- Verify the status by simply running a “Quick scan” system.
- If you still face any issue and unable to resolve those issues with the help of all the above mentioned steps, then approaching for a professional help is recommended to users.
Call us at our McAfee Antivirus support for various McAfee issues instantly. We are 24 hours 365 days in a year support professionals who are all time ready to overcome users’ McAfee issues as fast as possible.