How to Disable & Enable McAfee Antivirus 2016?admin
McAfee is highly advanced antivirus software for users’ PC devices to keep the system safe from dangerous users to avoid getting highly infected virus infections. But, sometimes, it might be the situation where a user needs to disable it to install a program, or for performing some other highly advanced task on the computer. According to the MCAFEE TECHNICAL SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER professional team members, users can quickly disable the McAfee software directly from its System Tray menu. But think about the situation when it’s the case where you need to uninstall it completely? This is where everything gets a little willful.
Below steps are mentioned by a professional team of MCAFEE SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER experts where they will guide users on how to disable or enable McAfee 2016.
Part 1 is all working with Temporarily Disabling McAfee feature
- Consider leaving it simply enabled.
- Double-click on the McAfee icon which is located in the System Tray.
- Just click on the “Real-Time Scanning” menu to go ahead with the process.
- Disabling of the Real-Time Scanning is necessary.
- Turning off the Firewall is essential to smoothly carry out the process
Part 2 is all about Disable your McAfee antivirus
- Un-installation of the McAfee software is required.
- Click on the “Programs and Features’, or simply tap on the “Uninstall a program” if a user is accessing the Category View.
- Find and click on the McAfee which will appear in the list.
- Remove the entire program that is not needed by you.
- Downloading of the McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool is required.
- At last, simply run the tool.
After following these steps you successfully disable McAfee antivirus software from your PC.
If still have problems related to antivirus software, computer system and other software applications then contact experts by calling our McAfee customer support phone number +1-800-243-0051.