How to Fix Subscription Expired Errors?admin
The “Subscription Expired errors” in McAfee is caused due to the recent renewal of McAfee subscription process under the same email address. The second cause may be due to recent renewal of the McAfee subscription process by users under the same email address, but they have purchased a different product suite than what they have currently installed. The third reason is when the subscription has expired, and users did not renew or even have purchased a new McAfee product or suite. So, these are few reasons for this kind of McAfee error. But our top professionals have jotted down few methods on how to fix it in McAfee product.
Steps to fix “subscription expired errors” – McAfee Customer Support Service
Method1: Run the “Verify Subscription” tool
- It is essential to run the verify subscription tool for the purpose of syncing McAfee expiration date from its server to your computer. To do this, perform the below steps”
- Right-click on the “M” icon which can be found in the “system tray” at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click the ‘Verify Subscription” icon and then tap on “Yes” icon when you are prompted to do so.
- Wait for the process at least for few minutes to let it complete first.
There are two more methods that can be applied to fix the Subscription Expired errors in McAfee software
Method 2: Checking of computer settings
Verify all your computer settings such as its “time and date” whether they are displayed accurately or not. To do this, follow below instructions:
- Double-click on the clock which can be in the bottom-right corner of your desktop.
- Verify that your system is in updated condition, time, as well as time zone that should be in correct order.
- If necessary, adjustments of the system date, time, and time zone may suggested to fix this error in McAfee software.
If you still find that issues have not completely been resolved then, continue to the next method. This method deals with “Running of the McAfee Virtual Technician (MVT)” tool.
We encourage you to call us at McAfee Antivirus Support Number 1-800-583-7461, if you are unable to fix this problem on your own. We can be reached out 24*7 hours to assist you in difficult times.