Step 1: Click Start and Select Run
- On the system, open the Run box, then type CMD and then hit on “OK” button.
- In the command prompt, type “REGSVR32 JSCRIPT.DLL” and tap on “ENTER” button.
- Once you type cmd, then the user will get the confirmation message, which is shown, then type “REGSVR32 DLL” and then tap on “ENTER”.
- Then close the command prompt
- Now, restart the computer.
Step 2:- Run McPreInstall.exe File
- The users need to download the “exe” file from the website, and then save the file to their desktop.
- Now double click on the “exe” file and start the process.
- You may get a warning message, so read the message and hit on “OK” button.
- When the process is done, so hit on “OK” button.
- Hit on “close” button, and then restart your computer.
If the step2 fails, then follow the next step3.
Step 3: -Run the “Mcscript.bat to your desktop.
- First, the users need to download the “bat” file from the website, and then save the file to their desktop.
- Then require unzipping that download file and save “bat” file into their system.
- Next, right click on the “bat” file and choose “Run as Administrator”.
- If you promoted, then hit on “Yes” button in the User Account Control Box.
- Make sure when this script file runs, a black DOS window will appear on the screen.
- Then press any key to continue the process.
- Now restart the computer, and then open Mcafee Antivirus to verify if the problem is resolved.
But, still, if the error is persisting, then should contact with our Mcafee Antivirus Support Number team to immediate help. The experienced and certified technicians are available 24×7 days for assistance & support. Thus, they can provide the step-by-step resolutions to any Mcafee Antivirus queries in the instant and easy way.