How to Fix McAfee Anti Malware Core Error 1075?admin
The McAfee Anti Malware Core Error 1075, occur generally when you are trying to attempt to install the McAfee Windows Security Suite, that indicates the installation fails. And sometimes, the installer shows an error messages “Error 1075: The dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion”. The problem is similar to the dependency service and often happens when trying to open Security Center, Print Spooler, Microsoft Exchange, and many others service.
Well, according to McAfee tech support experts, the Error 1075 might have been caused due to driver malfunction, removal of few system components, and latest Windows 10 updates problem, etc. So whatever reasons behind this problem happen, it can be easily fixed so, if you are also facing the same problem, then don’t worry about it. Here, the blog will guide very easy steps to Fix McAfee Anti Malware Core Error 1075. So, you just need to follow the procedure.
Three Methods to Troubleshoot McAfee Anti Malware Core Error 1075, are:
Method 1:-Run the McPreInstall Tool
- Try to download McPreInstall tool, from official McAfee website, as per your 32-bit or 64-bit Windows computers.
- After downloading, you have to double-click to open the zip file and copy the Pre-Install_Tool.exe file, and then double -click on this .exe.
- Then follow the process to install your McAfee product again.
- Wait for sometimes, until process to complete.
Might be your will resolved, or if it’s not resolved then try to the next method.
Method 2:- Fix Any DNS Problems
You should try to fix any DNS problems, if DNS is slow, due to installation issues. Then try to change the DNS setting on your network card to a public server. Might be it will help to resolve this McAfee Anti Malware Core Error 1075.
If the error is insisting then try to the next method
Method 3 – Run McAfee Virtual Technician (MVT)
- You have to need to download the another software to quickly find the error.
- Then open your web browser and go to https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/mvt.
- Then press on “Download” and “Run”, and then follow the procedure to run the MVT.
- Next, it will start the installation process of McAfee product again.
- Wait for some time, until process to complete.
- After completing the process, check the error is resolved.
If still, this error persisting, then you should connect with McAfee tech support experts to immediate help & support to fix this McAfee Antivirus error.
Dial McAfee Antivirus Customer Support Number For Online Assistance:-
You should contact at McAfee Antivirus Support Number to immediately connect with a team of well-experienced and certified customer support experts, who are available 24×7/365 days to your assistance. The certified and experienced experts will give you the accurate and finest troubleshooting steps to fix this McAfee Antivirus Error 1075. Hence, you can connect with techies through various modes, includes Email, Online Live, and Remote support. So, call us now to get fast and reliable solutions to McAfee Antivirus technical errors/issues.